Friday, November 7, 2008

Shoes and Clapping

Kelsey is 9 months old today! She sported her first kicks yesterday! She's growing so fast. Still not attempting to crawl but LOVES to stand so I thought some great first shoes were in order!

And Kelsey did what any girl does when she gets a new pair of shoes - she claps for joy!! Kelsey began clapping for the first time yesterday and she can't stop. Out of nowhere she begins clapping and making a "yaaaay" sound. And of course Carter calls me into the room every single time to tell me she is clapping. He's sincerely proud of his little sis.



4 comments:

Kristen O'Kelley said...

awww....she's so cute!!!
It's so cute she started clapping on the same day she got new shoes, such a girl! :)
I love looking at your blog and seeing what "new" things are around the corner for me!

JMR said...

Shannon I came across your blog the other night searching through other friends blogs, I didn't know that you had one! Kelsey is getting so big, what an adorable outfit and such cute shoes. I can't believe that she is clapping and saying yeah. Hope you guys are doing well.

Lisa Shoch said...

So cute! Go, Kelsey, go!!

Summer Pendley said...

Shannon, I LOVE it! I LOVE Kelsey's shoes AND her little dress! I'm crazy for these girl clothes and accessories, aren't you?? :)