Tuesday, November 4, 2008

HALLOWEEN

"Are you kidding me Mom? I have to be a caterpillar and brother gets to be a basketball player?"

"Okay I can have fun in this!"




Please note the size of this cupcake that Carter BEGGED for - only to eat about half a bite thankfully.






Our poor Kelsey was really sick on Halloween night. She ended up runinng a high fever and turns out she had the Roseola Virus. She was such a good sport.


Carter fully enjoyed Halloween this year with all the candy! Lollipops are by far his favorite as you can see.




3 comments:

AnnieBlogs said...

Ok, the caterpillar costume is TOO CUTE. LOVE seeing all these pics, Shannon!!

TC said...

That may very well be the cutest catepillar I have ever seen :) That's a great costume!

And the picture of both of them on laying down? Precious!!! :) My niece and nephew did a photo similar for their Christmas card last year.

Summer Pendley said...

Hey Shannon...LOVE the costumes! Poor little sweet Kelsey..Noah has had that virus before. It kinda wipes 'em out, huh?

Carter was the coolest basketball player! I bet he LOVED his Carter day! I feel like I owe Noah a "Noah Day."

You're a good mommy :)