Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Fun Times

Kelsey tried rice cereal last week for the first time - I'd say she likes it by this face!

We hosted a baby shower for Ashly. Kelsey hung with the crowd past her bedtime since it was too much fun!
Then . . . a day before we were to leave for Hilton Head . . . Carter gets strep throat. He fell asleep on the couch like this while we were cleaning the kitchen.

We are loving the pool this summer. Our good friends Shayna and Andrew joined us!

No Carter is not crying in this picture. He's actually pooping. Sometimes when he gets lazy or into a toy in the living room, he decides to forgo his private spot in the next room and just makes himself disappear the best way he knows how . . . just cover your eyes and go to it!
Carter is doing so great 'trying' to play with Kelsey lately. And she's eating it up. Let me give you some commentary:
"Here Kelsey, play the guitar"
"What is this thing again? I'm not sure I understand what to do""Go like this Kelsey. Like a rockstar" "You're funny brother. Can I just watch YOU?"

2 comments:

Summer Pendley said...

Shannon,

I just love your commentary...AND Kelsey's swimsuit! Sailer has the same one! :)

Good taste girlfriend! Hehe!

**Love the Carter poop picture!

Beth Goff said...

PRECIOUS!!! I love the guitar pictures at the end of the post. It is so fun to watch Karoline try and instruct Anderson with toys too! Cracks me up!
The pooping picture is so funny! Anderson poops in his exersaucer and he won't poop anywhere else unless we are out and about... I am trying to catch him to get a picture because his face turns purple and it is so funny!
Ashly is so cute! I am so excited for them... tell her to start a blog! :)