Friday, July 25, 2008

13 Random Facts About Me

1. I read a magazine from back to front.
2. I hate salespeople bothering me while I shop.
3. I love having a bowl of cereal every night before bed - I usually combine 2 or 3 cereals.
4. Almost every time I come home after a hard run or workout, I am in the mood to clean.
5. I hate it when I step into something wet with my socks on.
6. If I have to pee really bad (usually on a road trip), I can't stand for anyone to touch me.
7. I am almost always self-conscious about what I'm wearing at a social gathering.
8. I hate watching a movie twice.
9. I used to collect banana stickers.
10. I hardly ever make my bed and I have no regrets each night as I climb back into it.
11. I have been known more times than I want to admit, to finish off a whole box of wheat thins in one day.
12. There are very few days that go by that I don't have a diet coke, pretzels, and peanut butter at some point.
13. I love taking the time to write lists like this because it makes me feel like I am less boring than I think I am.

2 comments:

Molly Scarbrough said...

Totally didn't know about the gotta pee - don't touch rule. You learn something new everyday. Love ya!

Lisa Shoch said...

I love these things about you - and we share several of them, which I love even more!