Monday, January 26, 2009

No Limits

Our little Kelsey has brought new meaning to "into everything" for me. Carter was never the adventurous climber that Kelsey is proving to be. In fact, I realized just how slack I could actually be with baby proofing when Carter was this age. She's an angel .. but she also knows what she wants and doesn't put limits on herself. (Maybe that trait will take her far in life. That is what I'm telling myself now anyways, as I run across the room every five minutes to get her down from the fireplace or pantry shelves!) Carter is loving his new partner in crime to actually "play" with now!












3 comments:

Leah said...

i love that she's always grinning...a mischievous grin at that :-)

sjefferson said...

She is seriously the cutest ever!! I could just eat her up!

Summer Pendley said...

Shannon,

That little stinker! :) Noah was like that but Sailer is not...I guess no two children are alike!

I am loving her dark hair...that is going to be gorgeous! :)