Tuesday, March 11, 2008

How Carter Has Adjusted ....

We are continuing to do very well. Carter still has plenty of patience to gain but overall he's adjusting considering it's only been one month of being a big brother and he's been the star of attention for 24 months.
Here is a 'sweet' moment - don't be fooled though .. these are few and far between. But they definitely make the moments of tears worth it! Since I barely have time to go to the bathroom - we've decided to make Carter handle the house cleaning. Ha! Just kidding of course : ) (but I sure didn't stop him when he wanted to mop)
Again Carter steps it up as a 2 yr old and becomes our 'handy man'. .. Actually Carter wanted to be "like daddy" ( a phrase that is becoming more and more common these days) while Phill hung some pictures in Carter's room this weekend.
Yet Carter still remains the protector of his little sister!

2 comments:

Beth Goff said...

I LOVE THE PICTURES! Carter is so cute and Kelsey is precious! I am glad things are going well!

Summer Pendley said...

Hey Shannon,

I'm so glad to get an update on things...I can't believe it's been a month already! I know that the sweet moments between Carter and Kelsey must make up for the more strenuous ones....I'm sure you'll have many many more sweet moments to come as you all continue to adjust to being a family of 4! :) Take care! :)