Monday, February 4, 2008

Baby Kelsey Update . . .

Just wanted to let everyone know that the decision was made by my doctor today to induce Kelsey on Saturday, February 9th. (Although I will not be too surprised if she comes earlier, considering it's past midnight and I am on the couch writing this in between contractions)

As most of you know, the doctors are concerned she has stopped growing in utero and since she is now at 37 weeks and considered "full term" - it is best to go ahead and deliver her to eliminate any possibility that there could be a placenta problem. I truly feel at peace that this is the way to go and that she will be just fine.

Please join us in praying for Kelsey's health and a safe delivery! Thank you!

4 comments:

Molly Scarbrough said...

I love Kelsey and her momma!

Kathryn said...

Wouldn't that be something if they didn't even have to induce? We're praying for ya'll!!

Unknown said...

I'm praying for you! Can't wait to see pictures of this precious babe :)

Beth Goff said...

We are praying for you! Natalie and Katy told me about the induction. I can't wait to see Kelsey!